Here’s a rundown of some of the more interesting bits and pieces from the web that have caught my eye so far today!
- Supermacs is going to keep on expanding, despite Trade Mark Setback;
- Sony tried to Trade Mark “Lets Play”, turns out, not so much!
- A bra designer is suing Victoria’s Secret,
- The Presidential hopefuls in the US can’t stop violating copyright,
- There’s still no deal on Safe Harbour
- Nokia (remember them!) just won a patent decision against Nokia! Let’s all play snake to celebrate!!