Bear Grylls Flying Bicycle
Case details for trade mark UK00003180424
- Filing date
- 15 August 2016
List of goods and services
- Class 5
- First aid kits comprising bandages, sterile gauze pads, tweezers, scissors, adhesive tape, antibiotic ointment, antiseptic wipe packets, aspirin and a booklet providing first aid instructions; vitamins; pharmaceutical and medical preparations; plasters, materials for dressings; disinfectants; preparations for destroying vermin; insecticides and insect repellents; fungicides and herbicides; dietary supplements.
- Class 8
- Hand tools; multi-function hand tools; multi-function hand tools comprising all, or a combination of a knife blade, pliers, screwdrivers, bottle opener, can opener, scissors, wire cutter, file, saw blade, nail puller, wire stripper, ruler; knives; hunting, fishing and camping knives; sheaths for knives; saws; shovels; spades; axes; hatchets; machetes; hand tools for use in climbing; ice axes.
- Class 9
- Compasses; sunglasses; eyewear; DVDs (recorded); mobile telephones; computers; laptop computers; computer games; safety survival suits; whistles; signalling mirrors; signalling devices; binoculars; satellite communication apparatus; satellite communication equipment; satellite navigation equipment; mobile telephone apps; global positioning apparatus and instruments; satellite communications apparatus and instruments; audio/visual equipment; photographic equipment; communications equipment; skiing and snowboarding helmets; safety helmets and crash helmets; protective clothing, footwear, headgear, gloves and eyewear for protection against injury; emergency flares; survival blankets; downloadable electronic publications; digital maps; swimming masks and goggles; breathing apparatus for swimming; recorded content, recorded films, recorded television programmes.
- Class 11
- Head mounted lighting products; hand held lighting products; torches; water purification apparatus; apparatus for lighting; apparatus for cooking; barbecues, grills, camping stoves; apparatus for heating; apparatus for cooling; apparatus for ventilation; apparatus for water supply; apparatus for sanitary purposes; flares.
- Class 12
- Vehicles; land vehicles, bicycles, tricycles, scooters [for transport], quad bikes; water vehicles, boats, canoes, kayaks, yachts, dinghies, oars and paddles; rigid inflatable boats (RIBs); air vehicles, microlights, parachutes, gliders; sledges [for transport]; flying bicycles*, hoverbikes.
- Class 13
- Air guns; fire igniters, fire tinder; ammunition for air guns; fireworks; flare pistols; signalling flares.
- Class 14
- Watches; jewellery; clocks, chronometers; cuff links; tie pins and tie clips.
- Class 16
- Books; booklets; publications; printed matter; printed matter relating to survival techniques; stationery; instructional and teaching materials (except apparatus); maps and globes.
- Class 18
- Rucksacks, backpacks, travelling bags, holdalls; bags for survival kits; luggage; bags; wallets and purses; hiking poles.
- Class 20
- Sleeping bags; mirrors; mattresses and sleeping mats for camping and outdoor use; camping furniture; outdoor furniture; pillows for camping and outdoor use.
- Class 21
- Canteens; drinking flasks; drinking vessels; hydration reservoirs; hydration packs; cooking and food preparation utensils (non-electric); pots and pans for cooking; bowls, plates, cups and mugs; brushes and combs; insect traps; insulating flasks.
- Class 22
- Tents and awnings; ropes; String, cord, twine; rope ladders; tarpaulins.
- Class 25
- Articles of clothing; footwear; headgear.
- Class 28
- Fishing line and fishing hooks; fishing tackle; fishing rods and reels; paddleboards; climbers’ harnesses; toys; exercise equipment; indoor fitness apparatus; fitness exercise machines; machines incorporating weights for use in physical exercise; body-building apparatus; exercise weights; dumbbells; kettle bells; yoga mats; games; handheld computer games; video game machines for use with televisions; hang gliders, paragliders, parachutes for paragliding; sledges [toys and sporting articles]; skis and ski poles; snowboards; snowshoes; surfboards; swimming equipment, flippers, flotation apparatus for swimming; waterskis.
- Class 29
- Meat, fish, poultry and game; edible insects, foodstuffs consisting mainly of edible insects; preserved, frozen, dried and cooked fruits and vegetables; jellies, jams; eggs; milk; dairy products in this class; edible oils and fats; ready meals consisting mainly of meat, fish, poultry, game or insects.
- Class 30
- Coffee, tea, cocoa and artificial coffee; rice; noodles; pasta; polenta; flour and preparations made from cereals; breakfast cereals; bread, pastries and confectionery, energy bars; edible ices; sugar, honey, treacle; yeast, baking-powder; salt; mustard; vinegar, sauces (condiments); spices; ice; ready meals consisting mainly of pasta, rice, polenta or noodles.
- Class 32
- Non-alcoholic beverages; mineral and aerated waters; fruit beverages and fruit juices; energy drinks; sports drinks.
- Class 36
- Insurance services; financial services; credit card services.
- Class 41
- Education and training; survival training; fitness training; provision of facilities for outdoor survival and fitness training; entertainment; theme parks; live entertainment services; television, film, radio and online entertainment services; non-downloadable electronic publications.
Name and Address details
- Owner(s) name
- Bear Grylls Ventures LLP
- 38 Berkeley Square, London, United Kingdom, W1J 5AE
- Country of Incorporation
- United Kingdom
- Company registration number
- Carpmaels & Ransford LLP
- One Southampton Row, London, United Kingdom, WC1B 5HA
*Full disclosure – I am well aware that this doesn’t mean we can expect to see Bear Grylls Flying Bicycles in stores at Christmas (or likely ever), but it’s not as good a story if you let reality get in the way of it now, is it!