So, here’s what’s happening in the world of Interesting IP today!
- Kris Jenner is being sued for being a #ProudMama
- The Krusty Krab (as in, from Spongebob!) is being sued…..yeah, really!
- The “Fine Brothers” are causing a bit of a broo ha ha (that’s the technical legal term) over an attempt to Trade Mark ‘react’
- Coachella are suing a music festival called
- Superbowl Super Law Suits!
- A man tried to claim Porche’s “Carrera” Trade Mark, and lost. Badly.
- Irish Politicians are being warned by the Data Protection Commissioner about breaching Data Protection Rules while canvassing
- Can Metatags on a website be the subject of Copyright proceedings?
More tomorrow at lunchtime!
Ah lads! Is nobody safe, not even the Krusty Krab!! https://t.co/NI3q3LjNZF
Sue-per Bowl Shuffle II: The Year in NFL-Related Intellectual Property Litigation | Trademark and Copyright Law https://t.co/QED0WvPXAR
Coachella Files Lawsuit Against 'Hoodchella' Festival | Billboard https://t.co/p2FHskVPgO
YouTube’s Fine Brothers react to ‘react’ trademark bid https://t.co/oFPYZMtHRh
Beware politicians!! https://t.co/3uIXMC3951
Metatags and IP Rights, Eh – Infringement of Rights Through Metatags in Canada | IP Iustitia https://t.co/cN0nXwrH8K