Here’s a rundown of some of the more interesting bits and pieces from the web that have caught my eye so far today!
- Supermacs is going to keep on expanding, despite Trade Mark Setback;
- Sony tried to Trade Mark “Lets Play”, turns out, not so much!
- A bra designer is suing Victoria’s Secret,
- The Presidential hopefuls in the US can’t stop violating copyright,
- There’s still no deal on Safe Harbour
- Nokia (remember them!) just won a patent decision against Nokia! Let’s all play snake to celebrate!!
‘Let’s Play’ enters the public domain as USPTO kills Sony’s trademark attempt https://t.co/E92sqNc4Xo
Campaigns Keep Running Into Copyright Trouble Over Music https://t.co/1CODAUqbCI
Bra Designer Suing Victoria's Secret Speaks Out https://t.co/xkC8kWCJwx
US task force rejects compulsory license for remixes https://t.co/rfsW23gP4p
EU, U.S. officials tackle last hurdles in data pact talks ahead of key deadline https://t.co/ca1E7uUYJK
We'll expand in Europe with or without our brand – Supermac's https://t.co/8VIctx7O8Z
Nokia receives decision in patent license arbitration with Samsung – positive financial impact for Nokia https://t.co/EnLU5DNJWp