I’m home sick in bed (I prefer chocolate to grapes or flowers, if you’re thinking of sending anything over), but Interesting IP waits for no man nor illness, so without further ado (adieu?), here’s some stories I spotted from my bed!
- What happens when a viral video is shot by…..an intellectual property lawyer – http://www.buffalonews.com/columns/denise-jewell-gee/wnyers-fight-over-youtube-video-raises-awareness-for-copyright-infringement-20150823
- The “Queen of Beers” anybody? – https://uk.news.yahoo.com/budweiser-takes-exception-firms-queen-beer-campaign-152329930–finance.html#BFhlJIT
- Here, Canada, Sort yourselves out – http://www.irishexaminer.com/ireland/data-watchdog-contacts-canadian-counterpart-over-breach-349658.html
- Before you eat your Quinoa (like totes) – http://copyfight.corante.com/archives/2015/08/23/a_natural_superfood_and_intellectual_property.php
- Data Protection and Drones – http://www.irishtimes.com/business/technology/laws-to-protect-against-drones-must-be-considered-donohoe-1.2324695
- A Gas Inflatable Space Elevator (Yeah, you heard) – http://www.ipwatchdog.com/2015/08/22/patent-on-gas-inflatable-space-elevator/id=60821/
More tomorrow, assuming I haven’t succumbed to the Black Lung by then